Make your own garden markers with this tutorial and free template download!
Come to any IMAX showroom during Winter 2019 Markets, and you are sure to notice our new Farmer’s Market trend. This vibrant and bountiful garden story is full of surprises, including this fun and easy-to-make herb sign merchandising props.
Things you need:
Black core foam board or mat board
Red and white gingham ribbon
Metal rule or straight edge
Hot glue gun
Ready to print pdf (CLICK HERE)
Here’s what to do:
- Download and print the herb artwork pdf file
- Cut out the artwork and spray mount to black foam core.
- Using your x-acto knife and metal ruler, trim the foam core to the edge of your artwork.
- Use hot glue to attach the popsicle sticks to the back of each trimmed artwork.
- Trim gingham ribbon into 10 to 12 inch lengths.
- Trim twine into 10 inch lengths and unravel.
- Form a simple bow with the ribbon and then tie the center using the twine.
- Use hot glue to attach the bow to the front of the artwork.
You did it! Now you have the perfect touch for your own store display of our Farmer’s Market trend.